Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Me....


If you ask me a question, you will get an honest answer. It's very rare that I won't share with you things about my personal life. I am an open book. I don't think my husband accepts this about me, but it is who I am. As I have gotten older, I have realized that I rather you know the truth from me than another version of the truth from someone else.

I have strong opinions and I will share them with you as I have in these blogs. I am open to what you have to say. I try to have a sense of humor but I realize that not everyone else finds humor in what I have to do or say. I am misread often. My intentions are always good but because I may not always use the "right words" I may offend. For that I am sorry.

I see the goodness in you even if you don't see the goodness in yourself. If you need to know how special you are just ask me and I will tell you. I look for the goodness in all situations because I must. Life is a continual challenge and if I didn't look for goodness I wouldn't thrive. Please don't ask me to be fake or change the way I feel to accommodate you. If you do, you are asking me to be some one else other than myself. I will not ask that of you either. Respect me and I will respect you. Thank you for getting to know me.

Illana


No comments: