Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Take Care of Your Self.......


Take care of your Self today. Think of what that means for you. Is it eating a healthier diet? Is it slowing down or taking time to read your favorite book or take a relaxing bath? Whatever it is take the time to do it. It may feel selfish but I am urging you to do it. You will be better for others if you nourish your Self. I know that if I am feeling well that I can be a better person for my family. My head is more clear, I speak with a soft voice, I can be a better listener and I can love deeper all because I've nurtured my Self first. For me, nurturing my Self is taking the time to feed my brain. Learning something new in a subject that interests me. Exercise, creating artwork or something as simple as lighting a scented candle can boost my spirit. I encourage you to start today. Do something for your Self today. Make time in your schedule to do something that will bring out the beautiful you.

No comments: